Applications for Pembroke Politics committee 2016-2017 are now open. The available positions follow below:
- Coordinates and delegates to other members of the committee, ensuring Pembroke Politics functions as a cohesive unit.
- Works with other members of committee to think of possible and topical/relevant events.
- Organise and lead the meetings.
- Liasie with speakers and guests at the events.
- Liaising with college officials to organise the practicalities of events (room bookings, catering).
- Taking minutes.
- Maintains communication with speakers.
- Organises travel arrangements.
- Manages media output (Facebook, Twitter, website, mailing lists).
- Responsible for advertising events (including creating posters).
- Taking photographs at the events.
- Applying for GAC funding from college.
- Managing Pembroke Politics’ budget, and reporting back to other committee members.
All positions require working closely with other members of the committee, sharing responsibilities when necessary, and being an active member of the team.
If you require any more information please contact Kerry (ks717) or Will (ws325).
The deadline is ——-
Please use the form below. If this does not work, email firstname.lastname@example.org