New Pembroke Politics Co-Presidents for 2017/18
Pembroke Politics (PemPol) is delighted to announce the society’s new Co-Presidents for 2017-18, Evie Aspinall (2015) and Stanley Allan (2015).
PemPol will be back in Michaelmas with the most topical, engaging, wine and cheese heavy political events in Cambridge. Significant political events has been in abundance during the summer and our Michaelmas term card will reflect these transformational junctures.
If you are interested in joining the committee, there are still positions available:
- Communicates with college officials for events, e.g. booking rooms via RMS, completing Catering Submission Form
- Takes minutes at meetings
- Primary point of contact for upcoming speakers
- Responsible for organising and overseeing the speaker’s journey to college
- Ensures all expenses are being documented for GAC
- Budgeting for upcoming events, e.g. speaker costs
- Responsible for advertising events and media output, e.g. Facebook, Twitter, mailing lists
- Creates and distributes posters for events
- Takes photographs at the event
Please send a 300-500 word application detailing why you would be appropriate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to get in touch with one of the co-presidents if you would like any more information about a position.
PemPol Co-Presidents 2017/18.